THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW plays every Friday at Midnight at The Plaza Theatre with a complete stage show by the one and only, down and dirty Lips Down on Dixie. Can you answer the following trivia questions based on the song lyrics in this sweet Transylvanian cult classic, quote the lines and name the songs? Thanks again to our mysterious Goddess of all things Rocky!
1. What color are Flash Gordon’s underwear?
2. What are the three ways love can grow?
3. What really drives you insane?
4. How do Brad and Janet look to Frank?
5. What did Eddie fumble with?
6. What does heavy petting lead to?
7. When did you know Eddie was a no good kid?
8. What will the transducer do?
9. How old is Rocky near the end of the movie?
10. What conquered Brad and Janet?
“And Flash Gordon was there in silver underwear”
Song: Science Fiction/Double Feature
2. Good, bad or mediocre
“There’s three ways that love can grow. That’s good, mad or mediocre”
Song: Dammit Janet
3. The pelvic thrust
“But it’s the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane”
Song: The Time Warp
4. Pretty groovy
“Let me show you around or maybe play you a sound. You look like you’re booth pretty groovy”
Song: Sweet Transvestite
5. Her white plastic belt
“My hands kinda fumbled with her white plastic belt”
Song: Hot Patootie Bless My Soul (a.k.a. “Whatever Happenned to Saturday Night?”)
6. Trouble and seat-wetting
“I thought there’s no use getting into heavy petting. It only leads to trouble and seat-wetting.”
Song: Toucha-A, Touch-A, Touch Me
7. When he said he didn’t like his teddy
“When Eddie said he didn’t like his teddy, you knew he was a no-good kid”
8. Seduce ya
“You’d better wise up, Janet Weiss. The transducer will seduce ya.”
Song: Planet Schmanet, Janet
9. 7 hours
“I’m just seven hours old. Truly beautiful to behold.”
Song: Rose Tint My World, Part A: Floor Show
“Darkness has conquered Brad and Janet”
Song: Science Fiction/Double Feature (Reprise)